1. Mash in grains in 5½ gallons of water at 180°F / 80°C.
2. Perform saccharification rest for 85 minutes at 156°F / 70°C.
3. Mash out for 10 minutes at 165°F / 74°C.
4. Sparge with 6 gallons / 23L at 170°F / 76°C.
5. Collect wort into brew kettle and boil for 30 minutes before adding gruit herbs.
6. Add 1 once / 28g of each of each herb for a 30 minute boil.
7. Strain and cool to 70°F / 21°C, pour in fermenter and add yeast.
8. Hang the remaining 1 once / 28g of each herb in a muslin bag in the fermenter.
9. Ferment until complete, siphon into bottles, prime and cap.